Payingpost or blogadvertisingstore acting weird!

Guess what? I have received emails from payingpost or blogadvertisingstore says that there are 8 New opportunities added and I need to log in to my account to grab these opportunities or to check out the few new opportunities available for me. And also it says "This email was sent to you because when you signed up you were agree to receive e-mail notifications from us." What? And of course I did not grab the opportunities because I gave up on them , they are very untrusted network, they are not paying bloggers, until now they have not paid me yet, it's been 3 months already.

The second email that I have received from them was this   "Sponsoredreviews.com, Awaits you to sign up and try us out - Bloggers and Advertisers alike. Bloggers can earn more money, advertisers can promote their products. See you in the blogosphere." This is so funny I don't think if they owned that sponsoredreviews, hmmm now it seems they are using sponsoredreviews or they are just criticizing this network. But I'm sure they don't owned that network because they are using different support contact (lol). Very deceiver people.

Seja o primeiro a comentar