Papaya, fiber fruits!

Do you like Papaya? I like both ripe and raw papaya; it is one of the healthiest fruits to eat and most nutritious fruits at all. Papaya is not only a nutritious fruits but they are delicious as well. It is also called a fiber fruit or the most intestines-friendly fruit, a cure of constipation. Apparently, it has many distributions and health advantages, most people have been patronized the products of papaya from bath soap, lotion, skin cleanser and other uses.

Papaya can also be an herbal plant; they made it as herbal medicine products by giving different names on it but only one origin source, from papaya plants or fruits. You can use fresh papaya leaves though on your face, I remember I have tried papaya leaves before for my rare pimples on my face, I chopped the papaya leaves in very tiny then I used to put it on my face for about an hour and so far it’s better than papaya cleanser products, it cleans and kills germs on your face as you can feel the forces and vibrations working on it, and your face is so soft and flawless. It’s amazing!

Seja o primeiro a comentar