Christmas Tree

Why do we have Christmas tree on Christmas Day? Making Christmas tree is a popular traditions associated with the celebration of Christmas. Making Christmas tree is originated from Germany, it is consist of various legends like “the origin of the Christmas tree says that late in the Middle Ages, Germans and Scandinavians placed evergreen trees inside their homes or just outside their doors to show their hope that spring would soon come ".

I just remembered when I was a little kid, I am very obsessed in making Christmas tree, I'd like to do it manually by cutting a skeleton tree on the forest and bring it in home and working it by covering a tiny colored plastic cellophane or if not I used any bath soap (bubble it and make it very sticky) and used it to covered the whole body of skeleton tree then decorated with Christmas lights and colorful ornaments, angel or star at the top of the tree. Making Christmas tree has never been so fun for me before.

Seja o primeiro a comentar